This is a 126-question exam that mimics the IL pharmacy portion of the MPJE exam. Use these questions as a supplement to test your self-study learning and go back to review questions missed.
Ensure to time yourself at 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete the questions in one sitting.
Answers can be reviewed after the IL pharmacy law exam section.
If you do not get above a 75% score, it's prudent to review the laws discussed in the previous chapters and review the IL Statutes online for a deeper review.
QUESTION TO IL PHARMACY LAW PRACTICE EXAM QUESTIONS
1. Which of the following is NOT a requirement to qualify as a member in the IL State Board Pharmacy?
A. Pharmacist members with at least 5 years of pharmacy practice experience in any state
B. Pharmacist members who are licensed in IL and in good standing
C. Non-pharmacist public members are not licensed in IL or in other state
D. Pharmacist members who hold a BS in Pharmacy
E. All of the above are true
2. Who can remove members out of the Illinois State Board of Pharmacy?
3. Which of the following aspects of "patient counseling" CANNOT be performed by a pharmacy technician?
A. Proper directions for use
B. Obtaining medication history
C. Acquiring patient's allergies and health conditions
D. Offering counseling by a pharmacist or student pharmacist
4. Which of the following individuals may counsel the patient?
5. A pharmacy kept all records of their prescriptions in an electronic record keeping system for 4 years. Is the pharmacy compliant with the Pharmacy Practice Act?