Top 100 Nonprescription Drug Cards
We are aware of and investigating intermittent issues with some of our integrated offerings. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve these issues.
Top 100 Non Prescription Drug Cards are designed to provide both pharmacological and clinical facts about active ingredients in non-prescription drugs.
- Cards provide the criteria to consider when patients are considering whether self-care is appropriate, Or if they should seek care from their healthcare provider.
- Patient counseling points and key clinical pearls for each active ingredient are also included.
- Essential information about 100 of the most widely used over-the-counter medications and supplements available in the United States are provided.
- Dosage Forms
- Common Self-Care Indications and Dosing
- Drug Characteristics
- Safety Issues
- Adverse Reactions
- Triage Criteria
- Self-Care Monitoring Parameters
- Key Patient Counseling Points