Top 100 Nonprescription Drug Cards
Top 100 Non Prescription Drug Cards are designed to provide both pharmacological and clinical facts about active ingredients in non-prescription drugs.
- Cards provide the criteria to consider when patients are considering whether self-care is appropriate, Or if they should seek care from their healthcare provider.
- Patient counseling points and key clinical pearls for each active ingredient are also included.
- Essential information about 100 of the most widely used over-the-counter medications and supplements available in the United States are provided.
- Dosage Forms
- Common Self-Care Indications and Dosing
- Drug Characteristics
- Safety Issues
- Adverse Reactions
- Triage Criteria
- Self-Care Monitoring Parameters
- Key Patient Counseling Points