Top 200 Injectable Flashcards
This set of flash cards provides key information about the top 200 most frequently ordered injectable medications. It includes the most common cancer chemotherapy agents, parenteral anti-infectives, medications administered intravenously to patients in the critical care environment, as well as the most common parenterally-administered specialty medications. These cards are a useful resource for students preparing for or participating in clerkships, internships and residency rotations in the hospital setting, in clinics (especially in cancer clinics and infusion centers), or in specialty pharmacies. These cards include:
- Key information about injectable dosage forms of common medications administered parenterally.
- Dosing information for FDA-approved and off-label indications, including required dosing adjustments for patients with organ failure.
- Essential information about each drug product, including pharmacogenetic information, warnings, and contraindications.
- Medication safety information, as well as details regarding drug-drug interactions.
- Practical information about injectable formulations and clinical pearls that will help guide the use of these drugs.